Maymom breast pump body set for Philips Avent Comfort Pump provides spare parts to replace Philips Avent Comfort Breast pump part. This is sold as single (one-sided). The flange is 28 mm internal diameter. With the Massage Pad installed, it will be 25 mm.
What we like:
- tube is steam-safe; You can steam it to kill the bacteria, no mold growth
- Philips Avent Single Electric Comfort Breast Pump
- Philips Avent Manual Comfort Breast Pump
- Philips AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump
Philips AVENT Single electric breast pump SCF292
Philips AVENT Twin electric breast pump SCF294
Philips AVENT manual breast pump SCF300
Philips AVENT Single electric breast pump SCF302
Philips AVENT Twin electric breast pump SCF304
- Philips Easy Comfort Single electric breast pump SCF301/03
What's included in pack:
- 1 x Massage Pad
- 1 x Flange
- 1 x Suction Membrane
- 1 x Top cap
- 1 x Tubing
- 1x Valve/Duckbill
- Made of Silicone - BPA free, and DEHP free
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can this work with SCF301 Easy Comfort Single Electric breast pump?
A1. No. the tubing connector of this model is different from Avent Comfort pump.
What is a breast shield?
A breast shield or flange is the funnel on a breast pump that attaches to your breast and draws the nipple out, creating suction and allowing your milk to flow out of your breasts and into the storage bottle. Some breast shields, the funnel and the bottle connector are joined seamlessly as a one-piece, known as the flange.
The size of the breast shield is express in terms of millimeters (mm). This usually refer to the measurement of the opening at end of the funnel towards the tunnel.
Finding the Right Fit:
In order to find your optimal breast shield size, you can measure your nipple diameter:
- Using a ruler or measuring tape, measure the diameter of your nipple at the base (across the middle, diameter) in millimetres (mm). Do not include your areola.
- Add 2 to 4 mm to your measurement when selecting your breast shield size.
If you have already started pumping, please measure after a pumping session.
You can also download this ruler, print and cut out the ruler to measure your nipple diameter.
Am I using the correct breast shield size?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be using the incorrect breastshield size.
- Do you feel discomfort when pumping?
- Does your nipple rub against the side of the flange?
- Do you see excess areola pulled into the flange?
- Do you see any redness of whiteness?
- Do you feel unexpressed breast milk after pumping?
A good fitting breast shield should give you a gentle, rhythmic pulling during expressing, and your breast should feel empty and soft once you’re finished. Pumping breast milk should never be a painful experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.