Maymom Milk Storage Bag Adapter for Wide Neck Flange is a pair of adapters that connect your wide-neck flanges to your milk storage bags during pumping. Straight from breast to bag, say goodbye to milk loss during milk transference. This product is great for nursing mothers who use milk storage bags. This is the second generation of the product to support more types of milk storage bags.
What we like:
- Pump directly into most popular breast milk storage bags like Lansinoh, Medela, Nuk and Avent.
- No milk loss due to transferring from collection bottles to bags
- Comes in 2 pieces/qty per pack
- This version design works with more brands of milk storage bags.
- Also improved the threading of the adapter so that the adapter will not unscrew off the flange.
- BPA free
- Extension tube is included to be used with more types of bag
- Avent Comfort Flange
- Spectra wide neck flange
- Maymom wide neck flange
- Lansinoh milk storage bag
- NUK milk storage bag
- Medela milk storage bag
- Philips Avent milk storage bag
NOTE: DO NOT place the product in microwave oven for sterilization. Use boiling water instead. DO NOT hold the clip area when you are pumping to avoid release of the bag, thus dropping the milk on the floor!
The length of the zipper line must be longer than 7.5 cm and the location of the line must not be father than 2 cm away from the top rim of the bag.
The clamping location must be below the zipper line to avoid sliding of the bag.
Structure of bag must be somewhat similar to Lansinoh & NUK milk storage bag as show on the product image.
What is a breast shield?
A breast shield or flange is the funnel on a breast pump that attaches to your breast and draws the nipple out, creating suction and allowing your milk to flow out of your breasts and into the storage bottle. Some breast shields, the funnel and the bottle connector are joined seamlessly as a one-piece, known as the flange.
The size of the breast shield is express in terms of millimeters (mm). This usually refer to the measurement of the opening at end of the funnel towards the tunnel.
Finding the Right Fit:
In order to find your optimal breast shield size, you can measure your nipple diameter:
- Using a ruler or measuring tape, measure the diameter of your nipple at the base (across the middle, diameter) in millimetres (mm). Do not include your areola.
- Add 2 to 4 mm to your measurement when selecting your breast shield size.
If you have already started pumping, please measure after a pumping session.
You can also download this ruler, print and cut out the ruler to measure your nipple diameter.
Am I using the correct breast shield size?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be using the incorrect breastshield size.
- Do you feel discomfort when pumping?
- Does your nipple rub against the side of the flange?
- Do you see excess areola pulled into the flange?
- Do you see any redness of whiteness?
- Do you feel unexpressed breast milk after pumping?
A good fitting breast shield should give you a gentle, rhythmic pulling during expressing, and your breast should feel empty and soft once you’re finished. Pumping breast milk should never be a painful experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.