- 100% leak free
- Heavy duty PP (thicker than Medela bottles)
- 5oz/150ml bottle with embossed marking
- standard/narrow mouth
- Lid is writable with pencil and erasable
- BPA Free
- Made by Maymom
- Economical, quality breastfeeding or breast pump bottle
- Measurement is embedded, so no chance for faded markings.
- Writable lid (with pencil) surface to keep track of breast milk date
- Precise, markings at 5 cc increments for better knowing the volume of the milk
- Perfect for smaller amounts of pumped milk
- Convenient breast milk storage in fridge or freezer
- Sealing ring included - 100% leak proof for travel and storage; Great for shaking up the formula into the water
- Safe plastic designed to retain breast milk's beneficial properties
- Heavy duty PP (thicker than Medela bottles), food-contact grade, BPA free
- Dishwasher toprack safe; Steam safe for cleaning;
- Compatible with all Medela breast pumps including Flex, Freestyle and Sonata connectors
- Compatible with Maymom 1-piece flange/breastshields for Spectra and Medela breast pumps
- 1 bottle, 150ml
- 1 screwing lid with screwing ring embedded
What is a breast shield?
A breast shield or flange is the funnel on a breast pump that attaches to your breast and draws the nipple out, creating suction and allowing your milk to flow out of your breasts and into the storage bottle. Some breast shields, the funnel and the bottle connector are joined seamlessly as a one-piece, known as the flange.
The size of the breast shield is express in terms of millimeters (mm). This usually refer to the measurement of the opening at end of the funnel towards the tunnel.
Finding the Right Fit:
In order to find your optimal breast shield size, you can measure your nipple diameter:
- Using a ruler or measuring tape, measure the diameter of your nipple at the base (across the middle, diameter) in millimetres (mm). Do not include your areola.
- Add 2 to 4 mm to your measurement when selecting your breast shield size.
If you have already started pumping, please measure after a pumping session.
You can also download this ruler, print and cut out the ruler to measure your nipple diameter.
Am I using the correct breast shield size?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be using the incorrect breastshield size.
- Do you feel discomfort when pumping?
- Does your nipple rub against the side of the flange?
- Do you see excess areola pulled into the flange?
- Do you see any redness of whiteness?
- Do you feel unexpressed breast milk after pumping?
A good fitting breast shield should give you a gentle, rhythmic pulling during expressing, and your breast should feel empty and soft once you’re finished. Pumping breast milk should never be a painful experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.