This Maymom Replacement Set for Spectra Breast Pump contains all the breast pump parts you need to start pumping. No more wasting your precious time to figure out what are the parts, names and compatibility to your Spectra Breast Pump. This set is to be used with wide mouth bottles.
What we like:
- The flanges come in many sizes to offer more comfortable pumping.
- All the parts in the set are interchangeable with Spectra Pump Parts.
- The parts have the same function as OEM parts.
- Good to have spare parts for traveling, in case of last minute break down parts and less frequent cleaning
- The set is compatible to Spectra S1/S2/9+ and Spectra M pump. This is for double-side pump.
- The flanges work with wide mouth bottles from Avent, Maymom and Spectra.
What's included in each pack:
- 2 x Wide Mouth One-piece Flanges
- 2 x Backflow protectors
- 2 x Tubing
- 2 x valves
- 2 x membranes
Note: Sometimes the valves & membranes sometimes may be replaced with duckbill. Depending on availability of stock.
- You can sterilise the parts with water steam, microwave steam bag or boiling water.
- They are BPA free and DEHP free materials.
For details about each part, click on the link.
Frequently Asked Question:
Q1: Does this set comes with milk bottle?
No. The bottles are sold separately. Our Maymom wide neck bottle is compatible to this set.
Q2: Which type of bottles we can used with the flange in this set?
This set works with wide neck bottles from Spectra, Avent.
Q3: Is this compatible with Cimilre S3 and F1?
Yes. Please leave us a note if you order this for Cimilre so that we will pack the Cimilre compatible backflow protector. Please note that the set require wide-neck bottles.
What is a breast shield?
A breast shield or flange is the funnel on a breast pump that attaches to your breast and draws the nipple out, creating suction and allowing your milk to flow out of your breasts and into the storage bottle. Some breast shields, the funnel and the bottle connector are joined seamlessly as a one-piece, known as the flange.
The size of the breast shield is express in terms of millimeters (mm). This usually refer to the measurement of the opening at end of the funnel towards the tunnel.
Finding the Right Fit:
In order to find your optimal breast shield size, you can measure your nipple diameter:
- Using a ruler or measuring tape, measure the diameter of your nipple at the base (across the middle, diameter) in millimetres (mm). Do not include your areola.
- Add 2 to 4 mm to your measurement when selecting your breast shield size.
If you have already started pumping, please measure after a pumping session.
You can also download this ruler, print and cut out the ruler to measure your nipple diameter.
Am I using the correct breast shield size?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be using the incorrect breastshield size.
- Do you feel discomfort when pumping?
- Does your nipple rub against the side of the flange?
- Do you see excess areola pulled into the flange?
- Do you see any redness of whiteness?
- Do you feel unexpressed breast milk after pumping?
A good fitting breast shield should give you a gentle, rhythmic pulling during expressing, and your breast should feel empty and soft once you’re finished. Pumping breast milk should never be a painful experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.