What we like:
- Improved design for better suction and smooth milk flow
- Maintain compatibility with most handsfree bra. You can still use most handsfree bra on the market, having this insert installed inside 24mm detachable shields.
- Snug fit. Unlike the other version of Maymom longer nipple-tunneled insert, there is no need to trim or cut this model of Maymom insert.
- The additional collars surrounding the insert ensure no milk backflow into the space between the insert and flange
Provide complete seal for improved suction.
How to use:
You must "fold" the insert to install, and "twist and turn" to remove the insert. If you don't do so, it is hard to install and remove. Please see instructions that come with the product.
- Compatible with 24mm Elvie Single/Double Electric, Elvie Stride Cup. Reduce 24-mm shield nipple tunnel down to size of the insert you selected.
- Compatible with Momcozy S9, S10, S12 (24mm Cup)/ LegendaryMilk (24mm Cup)/Tsrete Wearable silicone Cups (24mm Cup). Also compatible with Medela PersonalFit Flex 24mm breastshield.
- Could be steamed and used with boiling water.
- Easy to install, remove and clean
- Made from BPA-free food-grade silicone material
- US FDA and EU compliance for food contacts
What's included in each pack:
- 2 x inserts
What is a breast shield?
A breast shield or flange is the funnel on a breast pump that attaches to your breast and draws the nipple out, creating suction and allowing your milk to flow out of your breasts and into the storage bottle. Some breast shields, the funnel and the bottle connector are joined seamlessly as a one-piece, known as the flange.
The size of the breast shield is express in terms of millimeters (mm). This usually refer to the measurement of the opening at end of the funnel towards the tunnel.
Finding the Right Fit:
In order to find your optimal breast shield size, you can measure your nipple diameter:
- Using a ruler or measuring tape, measure the diameter of your nipple at the base (across the middle, diameter) in millimetres (mm). Do not include your areola.
- Add 2 to 4 mm to your measurement when selecting your breast shield size.
If you have already started pumping, please measure after a pumping session.
You can also download this ruler, print and cut out the ruler to measure your nipple diameter.
Am I using the correct breast shield size?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be using the incorrect breastshield size.
- Do you feel discomfort when pumping?
- Does your nipple rub against the side of the flange?
- Do you see excess areola pulled into the flange?
- Do you see any redness of whiteness?
- Do you feel unexpressed breast milk after pumping?
A good fitting breast shield should give you a gentle, rhythmic pulling during expressing, and your breast should feel empty and soft once you’re finished. Pumping breast milk should never be a painful experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.