Maymom Breastfeeding Silicone Nipple Shield
Write a review
Regular price $12.56
Breastfeeding requires some practice for most mums. During this time of learning, your nipples can become sore and raw. Some of us may have latch-on issues related to flat or inverted nipples. Or, you are at the stage you want to wean off breastfeeding, and you are at a loss how to introduce bottle-feeding to your baby.
Our Maymom Silicone Nipple Shields are a useful tool for helping mum's who are having latch-on issues related to a premature or ill infant, flat or inverted nipples. It is also suitable for mum's who want to introduce bottle feeding or simply just getting used to the whole breastfeeding action.
- The unique shape of our nipple shield fit mother with small nipples. The measurement of the tip of the nipple shield is 13mm (diameter) with the base for the nipple at 20mm.
- Instead of a full circle to go around the skin, the unique cutout area creates more skin contact between mother and baby. Also, the baby nose will not be in touch the shield during sucking.
- The shield has soft nodules which gently stimulate your milk flow.
- The nipple shield flap is slightly thicker so that it will not collapse into the baby's mouth while still moulding to your breast.
- The Maymom Silicone Nipple Shield comes in 4 pieces with a storage box.
- They are made of clear, BPA-free silicone material
- Protects sensitive nipples during breastfeeding
- For latching difficulties or flat and inverted nipples to help mum's continue breastfeeding
- A tool to introduce bottle-feeding if you are going to wean off breastfeeding
Wash before initial use. We strongly recommend sterilizing this product by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes or using a steam sterilizer. Store in a cool, dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
How to use:
- Clean your nipple with a slightly wet cotton bud.
- Drip few drops of your breast milk into the tip of the nipple shield
- Attach the nipple shield to your nipple.
- Please change the shield once it is tear or color of the silicone has changed.