Flange Insert for Medela and Spectra breast pump
This is a Maymom product to create better fit for mummies who find their Medela, Spectra flange/breastshield too big for them. This insert sits inside the shield, making expressing more comfortable.
Available in 2 sizes 17, 19mm
- Maymom inserts 19mm is to reduce breastshield/flange size 24mm (reduce the nipple tunnel down) to 19mm
- Maymom inserts 17mm to reduce breastshield/flange size 24mm (reduce the nipple tunnel down) to 17mm
Made of Silicone, BPA free
2 pieces per box (same size)
Made by Maymom
What we like:
- Great solution for small-nippled mothers using Medela freestyle, Medela Sonata, Medela Swing-Maxi pumps.
- Maintain compatibility with most handsfree bra - Based on the Medela PersonalFit system. You can use most handsfree bra with your original 24 mm detachable shields having this insert inside.
- Could be steamed and used with boiling water ️
- Work with 24mm Spectra Flanges
- Freemie 25mm Flange
- Spectra 24mm Flange
- Medela 24mm Breastshield from the following models (Pump-In-Style-Advanced PISA), Medela Freestyle, Medela Sonata, Medela Lactina, Medela Swing, Medela Symphony, Medela Harmony, Medela Swing-maxi)
- Lansinoh Standard Flange
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Will this work with Hegen breast pump?
A: We received feedbacks this works with Hegen breast shields /flanges. This help smaller size mummy to use with the Hegen breast shields. You may also want to consider our Maymom flanges which comes in many sizes, to be used together with the Hegen adapters.